Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, March 23, 2013

OOTN: Polar Bears







Went out with a few of my friends tonight to grab some dinner, so I wanted to go with a more semi-formal outfit. I guess I just love pairing plaid with sweaters! It gives the outfit that dressy feel, but with the polar bear print, it makes the outfit more casual.

I decided to go very simple with shoes and pants, so I chose neutral colors to complement the statement polar bear print. I always try to look for quirky and fun pieces to add to my wardrobe because I love to try new things and be spontaneous with my style.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend!
-Eric

Outfit Details
Shirt: thrfited
Sweater: Topman
Pants: Dickies
Shoes: Polo Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment