Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Thursday, March 28, 2013

OOTD: Acid Wash Denim











I thought it would feel more like spring by now, but it is actually still quite chilly outside! Since this outfit is very preppy and dressy, I decided to dress it down with a pair of acid wash jeans to make the outfit as a whole more casual.

I have always been reluctant to shop for jeans at H&M because the sizing is weird and the fit is sometimes not flattering on me too. But these jeans are amazing and fit like a glove! H&M is also offering a 20% off voucher on your purchase when you donate a bag of old clothes to them! It think this campaign is amazing and I am definitely going to take part in a project that encourages people to recycle and save the earth!

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
-Eric

Outfit Details
Shirt: Cotton On
Sweater: H&M
Jeans: H&M
Shoes: Hawkings McGill

No comments:

Post a Comment