Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, March 18, 2013

OOTD: Camo x Plaid




Hi guys! My name is Eric and I am eighteen years old. I started this blog to document my style and how it progresses throughout the years.

My friend and I decided to take a trip to SF to do some shopping and sightseeing! We went to Union Square and then to the Pier. The weather was amazing and I am starting to feel the spring season approaching!

I have been looking for a camo jacket for the longest time and I finally came across one when I went thrifting! I was so excited when I found the perfect one because this jacket was only for $10! Incorporating camo into your outfit is an easy way to add more edge to it! A camo jacket is an extremely versatile piece to have in your closet because it can be styled to look casual, yet can also be dressy.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
-Eric


Outfit Details
Jacket: thrfted
Sweater: thrifted
Plaid Shirt: Topman
Jeans: Asos
Shoes: Hawkings McGill

1 comment: