Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, March 29, 2013

OOTD: Why so Blue?



I love mixing and matching different prints and materials to make my outfits unique. I have some corduroy pants on with denim material shoes and suede highlights in the cardigan. This outfit is simple but I love the different gradients of blue that make this outfit super cool! I also love the surprise factor when I turn around because the pattern in the back looks cool as well.

When I shop, I look for pieces that are unique and I think that it is the small details that count! The buttons on the collar and the elbow patches on the cardigan are all small details I pay attention to when I look for pieces that intrigue me.

Thank you so much for reading and I hope everyone is having a great week so far!
-Eric

Outfit Details
Shirt: Old Navy
Cardigan: F21
Pants: Standard Cloth
Shoes: Topman

No comments:

Post a Comment