Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Saturday, August 10, 2013

We don't sleep when the sun goes down ☾



I feel like Aladdin lol









This outfit is kind of ridiculously weird, but I actually really like it LOL. It is the perfect summer outfit for a casual day out or for going to the beach. The graphic tank is very on trend for the summer and gives off a very California-esque vibe. The turban was a last minute add-on, and I'm glad I incorporated it into this outfit. I like to put my own unique twist on something that is generally ordinary and simple. It's weird to realize that I have had this blog for almost 5 months now. That may not be a long time to some people, but for me, the 5 months I have dedicated to this blog has been a truly refreshing and rewarding experience. Being able to connect with others who share common interests with me through fashion and my personal style has been a pleasure. So thank you guys so much for supporting and reading!
Make sure to take a minute to go to my Lookbook page and fan me/ hype my looks!
Though the summer is about to come to an end, remember never let the positive vibes end and be sure to carry them on with you to wherever you will go.

Love always,
Eric

Outfit Details
Top: c/o PacSun
Flannel: Express
Jeans: thrifted
Turban: DIY

No comments:

Post a Comment