Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Who Let the Dogs Out?









Summer is more than halfway gone, and I am just having a hard time facing the fact that I AM GOING TO COLLEGE. Who will I be hanging out with? Who will my roommate be? What classes am I going to take? Am I going to be able to adapt to the hostile New York weather? So many questions, and so many doubts. I have been trying to pack everything into my suitcases, and it is just really difficult to decide what to bring and what to leave behind. I guess it is time to let go of some of my physical and emotional baggage. On a lighter note, I have been watching Desperate Housewives literally 24/7! That show is actually so good...it was completely different than my initial perception of it. It is like CSI...but with housewives! Anyway, I actually BROKE my camera...which sucks because that means I probably won't be able to do another outfit post until I get a new one. I have been considering buying this one with all the money I made from selling half my closet. Let me know what you guys think and please let me know if you guys have other suggestions! I thought it was about time to upgrade anyway and invest in a DSLR or a SLR to improve the picture quality on this blog. My look has also been featured on the Mens Fashion Now blog, go check it out!


This look was inspired by Givenchy's famous rottweiler shirt, and I just love the easiness the beanie adds to the outfit. I decided to dress up the look a little bit with some oxford shoes to complete the outfit. I hope everyone's summer is going fantastically, and I cannot wait to share with you guys my adventures in New York! :)

Love always,
Eric

Outfit Details
Top: eBay
Flannel: Old Navy
Jeans: Vintage Levi's
Shoes: Hawkings McGill
Beanie: eBay

No comments:

Post a Comment