Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Monday, July 8, 2013

Summertime Sadness ▲

Summer is halfway gone, and I still haven't gotten my license or a job. The heat and my laziness has taken over me and all I want to do is watch movies on my computer all day. It is very unlike me to feel this unmotivated and indifferent about everything. I guess the thought of going to college and starting life on my own has hit me a little bit, that's why all I want to do is lounge around and do nothing. I need to take advantage of the time I have left in California and actually complete all the things I was so pumped up to do at the beginning of the summer. I'm just glad I'm moving to New York, where I can get away from this crazy hot weather.








Outfit Details
Shirt: Zara
Necklace: Melrose
Pants: Topman
Shoes: Urban Outfitters


No comments:

Post a Comment