Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Sunday, June 29, 2014

White Out



There is an annual white themed rave in Taiwan that has been going on for 8 years now, and I was fortunate enough to attend this year. DJ's that performed this year include Vicetone, Tom Staar, and Heatbeat.









The rave scene in Taiwan is definitely growing rapidly as EDM gains its popularity in Asia. To be honest, I was not a huge fan of EDM initially, but after attending Ultra and the White party, I've actually grown to really enjoy it. As for my outfit, it was explicitly stated that in order to get in the party, you must dress in ALL WHITE. They almost didn't let me in because I wasn't dressed in 80% white clothing. I went with extremely minimalistic pieces with a black and white simple palette to highlight the white. I actually found this top a few hours before the rave because I was not happy with what I had on initially.




Outfit Details
Top// Ximending
Trousers// Zara
Shoes// Doc Martens

Love always,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment