Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Friday, June 6, 2014

nobody said it was easy


I find it extremely hard to pull together an outfit that is both weather appropriate and comfortable in Taiwan. It is so humid and hot here that I feel like I am sweaty all the time. This outfit is breathable and perfect for a casual day out with some friends.





Outfit Details
Top: F21
Shirt: Urban Renewal
Shorts: Levi's
Shoes: Doc Martens


June 5th was my mom's 54th birthday, so we had dinner at a panoramic restaurant on the 85th floor of Taipei 101. The view was breathtaking as we overlooked the whole city of Taipei while enjoying our delicious four course meals. Family always comes first, and I just wanted to remind everyone to always appreciate the love that our family unconditionally provides us with. Treasure the time you have with them because you never know where you will be in a few years. It's definitely been hard on my family with me living in NY, my sister in LA, and my parents in Taiwan. Having to travel across the globe simply to reunite with my family has made me realize that I need to take advantage of every moment I've got with my family.


Love Always,
Eric

No comments:

Post a Comment