Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

OOTD: Star Spangled Banner





The Americano trend has been a popular one for a long time, but I just wanted to bring it back today in the spirit of  the weather finally feeling more like spring. This outfit is super comfortable and casual for hanging out with friends or just school.

Met up with my best friend today to get coffee and just caught up with each other because I haven't seen him in like a month! We were sad that this may be one of the last few times we'll be able to walk aimlessly and talk and just have nothing to worry about. College is approaching and we are on the opposite side of the country in terms of the geography of the colleges we'll be attending. I look forward to college, but at the same time, I am really going to miss my friends. And as much as I hate to admit it, I think I am actually going to miss this boring old town.

Thanks for reading and have a nice day!
-Eric

Outfit Details
Shirt: thrifted
Pants: Pacsun
Shoes: Vans

No comments:

Post a Comment