Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Wednesday, April 24, 2013

OOTD: I ♥ Cali







Prom in less than a month, graduation in two months, and then high school will come to an end FOREVER! I am excited and sad at the same time, because whichever college I decide to attend, it will be in the East Coast; far far away from home. I am looking forward to starting  a new chapter of my life in a foreign place. But I am really going to miss California and that is why I am trying to soak in the hotness, sun, and beautiful weather that we take for granted here. It hit 80 degrees today and was super humid, but considering how much snow I will be faced with in the east, I am certainly enjoying this!

Thanks for reading and I hope everyone is having a fabulous day!
-Eric

Outfit Details
Top: Old Navy
Pants: KR3W
Shoes: Ralph Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment